I am a:
- Sinner (the greatest of them as a matter of fact)
- What an understatement. I could spend the next year trying to describe how wretched I am and not come anywhere near a definitive conclusion.
- Follower of Christ (though I don’t always act like it)
- Someone who believes that a man actually walked the Earth and His name was Jesus and I believe that He was in fact the Christ and promised Messiah. I believe definitively that He came with the specific purpose to save a chosen people from their sins thereby granting to them salvation from the coming wrath of God. I believe most importantly that He bore my sins and had me in mind before the universe existed. I believe that I can do nothing to save myself that in fact Christ has saved me. I brought Him rebellion and He returned grace, mercy and peace in response.
- A grateful and undeserving husband of the most wonderful wife
- This year we will celebrate our ten year anniversary. Unlike many before it we will be able to spend it together. I am so very thankful for the wonderful and compassionate wife that God has given to me. If there ever was flesh and blood evidence of the existence of a Holy God, she is it. Not because she is perfect but because she somehow chose to marry me. It’s like the kid at school that everyone makes fun of because of how strange and weird he is (true story). Now imagine that kid got brave and asked the HOTTEST girl in school (looking at you babe) to go to prom… Normally that story ends in absolute failure. Well not in my case, not only did she go to prom with me, she chose to spend her life with me. Why she married me? I have no idea…
- I am a non-commissioned officer (NCO) in the United States Air Force. I have been in the Air Force for just shy of 12 years. It has been one heck of a ride so far. I have spent roughly 13 months in Afghanistan over two deployments. Ashley and I have spent many many months apart. We have traveled to over 18 countries and were fortunate enough to spend four wonderful years in Germany (one of my favorite places on the planet). I love being an NCO and my goal is to motivate as many young Airman to do the same before I retire in about 8 years, Lord willing.
- Just a man…
Its wonderful to meet you. My name is Josh and this is my family…